At Bellimisa™, our mission is to nourish your skin while elevating your natural beauty. We are dedicated to healthy,ecological cosmetics with affordable prices and a strong commitment to customer service. If you have any questions that aren’t answered below, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
- What makes Masterful Eyes™ Mascara different from other brands? Masterful Eyes Mascara is free of several chemicals of concern found in many commercial brands. See safecosmetics.org to learn more about chemicals to look for in the products you purchase.
- What kind of brush is included? Our Fiber brush was carefully selected to enhance the lengthening and volumizing effects of Masterful Eyes Mascara.
- Does Masterful Eyes™ Mascara last longer than others? Masterful Eyes Mascara has the same useful life as other comparable brands using safe preservative additives. Mascaras that are heavily chemical laden will likely preserve longer however all mascara is subject to bacteria and oxygen with its use and will effect the life of all commercial brand mascaras.
- How is your product shipped? Your shipment will arrive in a pink bubble wrap envelope conveniently delivered and tracked through USPS included with your other postal mail.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
- When will I be billed? You will be billed monthly or bi-monthly based on your original subscription date.
- How do I update my billing? Go to the JOIN tab in the navigation bar and click on “update billing” under the drop down menu.
- Do I have to have a subscription to purchase the other products? Yes. As a benefit to membership, we offer our exceptionally priced additional products exclusively to our subscription members.
- Do I have to wait for my next subscription delivery to receive one of the other signature products? No. However, we offer free shipping on additional products when added to your subscription cycle. If you need a product immediately, we are happy to ship those products to you at a $2.00 shipping charge.
- Does Bellimisa™ only ship within the U.S.? Yes, at this time but look forward to expanding in the future.
- What is your cancellation policy? You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to the JOIN tab in the navigation bar and clicking the “cancel subscription” link in the drop down menu. For full details, Please go to REFUND POLICY found at the bottom of the website.
- What is your return policy? Please visit REFUND POLICY found at the bottom of the website. Please refer to that page for full details.
- How do I contact customer service? We can be reached at your convenience by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to respond to all customers within 2 days and look forward to assisting our customers.
- How do I subscribe to your updates with Bellimisa™? As a Bellimisa member you are asked to provide your email address. We will keep our community informed of all updates via email.
Why should I replace my mascara every 30 days? There is plenty of evidence that suggests that mascara should be replaced every 30 days but we believe selling you a travel size mascara isn’t the answer. Our mascara is a full sized tube meant to give you exceptional performance without running out. If you apply multiple coats every day, and/or have sensitive eyes, you should replace your mascara on a 30 day cycle.
- Am I OK to replace every 60 days? If you are a light or infrequent mascara wearer, and do not pump the wand/brush into the bottle multiple times during each use, you might find a 60 day cycle satisfactory. However, for exceptional performance, the 30 day replacement cycle delivers the freshest product delivering the most effective smudge-proof, flake-free formula available.
- Should my eyes itch or burn when removing my mascara? Absolutely not. Mascara should never cause irritation to the eyes. Our Masterful Eyes Mascara is safe for the most sensitive eyes and our Hydrating Silk Remover gently removes mascara and make-up without any irritation. If you discover any irritation, discontinue all your cosmetic product use and consult your doctor to determine what is the cause of your irritant.